Community > Other Toy Lines

Pacific Rim Toys

<< < (2/19) > >>

efranks:
I was in TRU on Saturday and completely forgot to look for the Pacific Rim toys! Argh!  Good chance they wouldn't have had them anyway, but I just saw this thread and now I'm pissed at myself.

I wouldn't mind having a Gipsy Danger figure, I like the design.

E...

McMetal:

--- Quote from: efranks on July 29, 2013, 06:55 PM ---I was in TRU on Saturday and completely forgot to look for the Pacific Rim toys! Argh!  Good chance they wouldn't have had them anyway, but I just saw this thread and now I'm pissed at myself.

I wouldn't mind having a Gipsy Danger figure, I like the design.

E...

--- End quote ---

EE has a pre-order listing up for the 18" Gipsy Danger figure, I believe it is $89.99.

The smaller battle-damaged version with chain sword is also coming in Wave 2 which is expected to ship late August/early September.

McMetal:
Score! I picked up all of wave 2 between two different toys r us' (the first did not have Leatherback so I had to travel across town). Price has gone up to $16.99 now but they are all incredible figures. Happy hunting to anyone interested!

Greg:
I went outside the 7" scale and placed an order for the 18" Gipsy Danger from TRU.com. I also pre-ordered the upcoming 18" Knifehead. Display space will probably be an issue for these big figures, but I couldn't resist the temptation of having some GIANT figures "fighting" on a shelf.

McMetal:
Nice, I have been seeing pictures of a larger scale Knifehead but wasn't sure if it was just a re-do of the Wave 1 figure.

I am definitely down for the 18" stuff too, but am hoping to get these in person, rather than shipped. Seems like shipping would be a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version