Community > Other Toy Lines

Pacific Rim Toys

<< < (17/19) > >>

McMetal:
Just got my shipping notice for "Hong Kong Brawl" Gypsy Danger 2.0. Apparently his casemate Tacit Ronin is still on pre-order. Still haven't seen any new stuff in actual brick and mortar stores...

McMetal:
Got my Hong Kong brawl Gypsy today....looks great, the battleship is a nice throw-in.

McMetal:
TRU abruptly canceled my pre-orders for Tacit Ronin and the 18" Cherno Alpha.  >:(

When I went back to their site to replace the pre-order, Tacit Ronin was no longer even listed. Even though I know for a fact he has shown up in stores already.  ???

Even weirder, 18" Cherno Alpha was listed as In Stock even though he has had 12/17 as the street date for awhile now. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered him and he is on his way. I am anticipating this will easily be one of my favorite toys of the year...cannot wait!
 :)

McMetal:
Well, Tacit Ronin popped back up on TRU.com but now with a 1/7/2015 ship date...sigh. At least I was able to get the R WEB# so I can just called around rather than pound the pavement to find this guy.

In other news, 18" Cherno Alpha showed up yesterday and is freaking amazing. And I haven't even broken him out of the box yet!

McMetal:
Broke down and ordered Tacit Ronin off Amazon last week and as it turned out, I found him on the pegs today at my local TRU. (Yes, insane day for a toy run) My order arrived later this afernoon so looks like now I have an opener.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version