Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75" Figures

Amazon Droid Factory Multi-Pack

<< < (7/22) > >>

Scockery:
Packaged figures. What fun year this might have been, before the dark Black times...

http://forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=530

Geonosian is called SUN FAC.

Jesse James:
I think Droid Factory would've been awesome as a line between now and the films, completely.  I think even just repainting droids they have done would've been great filler...  EU decoes or even just made up stuff to be neat and/or interesting looking.

That said, what they put out, how can anyone really complain?  It actually comes to cheaper per-figure than otherwise...  There are some "eh, another figure I don't need" kind of choices I guess in there, but at this point, this little set of figures was well worth picking up I think...  not just for the droids, but I think in general it's just a decent round.

Jayson:
Price dropped to $49.99. Cancel your pre-order or call for an adjustment - they don't do it automatically.

Update: Price back up to $59.99

Jesse James:
Was reading a thing the other day on their site about preorders and prices adjusting and it really seemed like they should be automatic.  So far only person I know who tried was denied when he called. :(

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on September 26, 2013, 04:59 PM ---Was reading a thing the other day on their site about preorders and prices adjusting and it really seemed like they should be automatic.  So far only person I know who tried was denied when he called. :(

--- End quote ---

I think that works if you call during the price reduction window.  I've done it before with no hassle from Amazon.  But if they are only lowering the price for a brief time like that, I don't see why they would make it automatic.  The lower price is meant to drive up added sales of the product, not drive down profit across consumers who already paid.  I think most retailers put that onus on the consumer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version