Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Jumbo Kenner Wampa

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jesse James:
Wihtout a doubt, if I hadn't jumped into original Vintage, years back, these would be a priority to me right now.

evenflow:
Now i m so screwed. I bought Yakface at the show, want the Wampa without doubt, and feel the need to track down a Yoda and a Jawa. Maybe i can sell my Stormtrooper if it is going for anything and try to get one of the 2 i want.

Dan:
I just realized that Hasbro may have blown it with the 6 inch series. If they had done the kenner retro 6 inch line with cards like the gentle giant ones, I think many of us would have been way tempted. Especially if they essentially promised a full series of the entire vintage line. Then you throw in some droids figures and others as convention/retailer exclusives... I think it could have been gold.

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: Dan on July 21, 2013, 12:38 PM ---I just realized that Hasbro may have blown it with the 6 inch series. If they had done the kenner retro 6 inch line with cards like the gentle giant ones, I think many of us would have been way tempted. Especially if they essentially promised a full series of the entire vintage line. Then you throw in some droids figures and others as convention/retailer exclusives... I think it could have been gold.

--- End quote ---

Keep it down Dan. IF they did that divorce would be in line for me and my wife.

JediJman:
I have all of these to date now, but not sure I can sign up for Wampa or other larger packages.  They are awesome, but just 30 of the figures takes up a ton of space.  I can't imagine where I find space for even bigger items like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version