Author Topic: 6" Black Series Wave 3 (2014 Wave 1)  (Read 27759 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series - 2014 Wave 1
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2014, 02:00 PM »
Congrats on finding these at retail dude, but you might want to broaden your horizons a bit.  If finding new 6" figures was truly your best morning ever and you're that concerned about being the first to report a find, you might be a little too obsessed.  Just sayin'.

Seriously? Not sure why you would feel the need to post something like that, I was just trying to be helpful by passing along some information that some people may have found useful.

"Best ___ ever" is a common expression and I am pretty sure 99.9% of people are astute enough to not take that literally.

My point about the store report was not some inane "hey look at me" self-wank, it was intended as an example of irony as I personally have been really diligent about looking for the first Target sightings to be reported online and as luck would have it I was the first one to stumble across them it would seem. I'm not looking for cheap applause here.

Sorry if I offended anyone, feel free to ignore my posts in the future.

Back on topic, I hit several other Targets this morning and did not see any other new cases of Wave 1 out and about yet, so I must have caught an early re-stock at the store yesterday.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2014, 08:42 AM »
Saw this wave for the first time. Of course no Stormtrooper but I picked up Luke. I feel that he is a short on the accessories compared to wave 1.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2014, 08:24 PM »
Saw this wave for the first time. Of course no Stormtrooper but I picked up Luke. I feel that he is a short on the accessories compared to wave 1.

Yeah, I have to agree...and Obi-Wan is even weaker, just the lightsaber. Definitely feels like skimping compared to Han, Sandy, etc.

Got my order from HTS today and the paint apps were a marked improvement over the ones I saw at Target. Still can't seem to get Obi-Wan's eyebrows right for some reason though.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2014, 11:43 PM »
My point about the store report was not some inane "hey look at me" self-wank

Haha.  That just read funny.

We appreciate anyone reporting their finds, especially new stuff...  It helps everyone, ultimately.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2014, 12:20 AM »
My point about the store report was not some inane "hey look at me" self-wank

Haha.  That just read funny.

We appreciate anyone reporting their finds, especially new stuff...  It helps everyone, ultimately.

No kidding. Since McMetal's post I've been hitting stores far more than my typical patterns. Alas, no luck yet.  :'(
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2014, 03:34 PM »
I know I've been keeping a closer eye out, but alas, the local TRU reset with a couple cases of 2013 Wave 1 and the Targets and WMs are either not carrying them or filled with Slave Leias and Greedos.

Offline BenjaminXavier

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2014, 07:36 AM »
You guys that are finding these at Target and TRU: where are you geographically?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2014, 09:10 AM »
You guys that are finding these at Target and TRU: where are you geographically?

I live in Virginia and I have found 1 case at Target but so far no sightings at TRU here, although they get 3 trucks this week starting today so I'm curious if their arrival is imminent there too...

Offline BenjaminXavier

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2014, 01:06 PM »

I live in Virginia and I have found 1 case at Target but so far no sightings at TRU here, although they get 3 trucks this week starting today so I'm curious if their arrival is imminent there too...

Oh, kick ass! I'm also in VA and one store near me has had none in stock for a few weeks. Maybe they'll restock soon with the new wave. WOO! Thanks!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2014, 02:30 PM »
Got my Luke Bespin in the mail today from HTS. I really like him. I wish so much that these were cheaper so the line had a better chance of survival.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2014, 05:23 PM »
I suspect that the Stormtrooper is in-stock at HTS.  "no servers are available to take your request."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2014, 08:09 PM »
He's not in stock as of 7:09PM CST.   :(
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2014, 08:21 PM »
He's not in stock as of 7:09PM CST.   :(

Well, we'll see if my order with tru.com went through... I know of your experiences with them, Justin, so I know I shouldn't be surprised if it gets cancelled.  But still, I talked to a TRU rep as I ordered who said they were in stock, so CS will get an earful if I don't get one.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2014, 09:06 PM »

Found mine in New Jersey, at TRU.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2014, 09:32 AM »
Did you mean HTS or TRU? I hope it works for you.  I ordered the Legends Stormtrooper and the 6" Fett from TRU and both ended up cancelled.

Nick - they have been found at both TRU and Target in the Minneapolis area.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today