Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration VII: Anaheim  (Read 519 times)

Offline Master_Phruby

• Jedi Master
  • It's for display only!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Celebration VII: Anaheim
« Reply #15 on: August 5, 2013, 05:28 PM »
What do you guys think of a UGP II (Ultimate Group Project II) like at Celebration IV? What if we built a fan-based version of a Star Wars land to replace Tomorrowland at Disneyland?
« Last Edit: August 5, 2013, 05:32 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #16 on: August 5, 2013, 08:40 PM »
I can't recall but wasn't a 2nd attempt at an UGP tried for the last Celebration, or 5 maybe?  Tough sledding coordinating it all, shipping it all, etc.  The logistics of it seemed to be in the way, always, not to mention just agreeing to the details... 

I miss the C3 FFURG customizing booth.  That was fun, but harrowing as well.  Thank god most of who participated in that was within driving distance and brought their own stuff.  :-\

Thems were the days.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Master_Phruby

• Jedi Master
  • It's for display only!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 5, 2013, 10:54 PM »
I can't recall but wasn't a 2nd attempt at an UGP tried for the last Celebration, or 5 maybe?  Tough sledding coordinating it all, shipping it all, etc.  The logistics of it seemed to be in the way, always, not to mention just agreeing to the details... 

We killed it when we found out that it was going to be in Florida. We didn't have anyone that could receive packages there. C4 was easy for me to coordinate and gettings things shipped to me worked out well.  Thanks to great people like Ryan, JediMac and Darth_Anton the logistics of running the booth and setup was managable.

It was actually a great time. Now that it is in Anaheim, it should be easier than Los Angeles was.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours