Author Topic: Baltimore Comic Con  (Read 4208 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Baltimore Comic Con
« on: August 1, 2013, 12:57 AM »
Didn't see a thread for this.

I'm going this year for the first time and was wondering if anyone else would be there?  Joe Kersavage, couple you guys probably know him, has been going for the last couple of years and loves it.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Baltimore Comic Con
« Reply #1 on: August 1, 2013, 02:22 AM »
Is it a big show Eric?

Pitt Comic Con's coming up soon too, but I don't tend to go.  I think Jeremy Bulloch's going to be at it though?  I heard that somewhere...  I used to go all the time, and wish it was somehow absorbed by Steel City Con, haha.  Be the ideal.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Baltimore Comic Con
« Reply #2 on: August 1, 2013, 01:09 PM »
It's not that big, no, and it's centered around comics and not as much movies and TV like Wizard World has become.

I don't know if you can get a previous year's attendance numbers off their site, I didn't look.  But I know that Joe says it's easy to get in and very easy to approach the artists and creators...not as hectic as the larger shows.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"