Community > Watto's Junk Yard

X-Men/Wolverine Movies

<< < (57/64) > >>

Diddly:
Saw this a few days ago, and I'm honestly unsure of what to think of it. It wasn't bad at all, but wasn't really memorable either. Honestly I'm kind of over the Magneto/Mystique story and wouldn't mind if they were left out of the next movie completely. With the [SPOILER] tease in the post-credits scene, I'm assuming the next movie will be set in the 90's, so I hope we get some Jim Lee costume designs.

And can someone find the X-Men's secrets to combating aging? :P

jedipurge:
theres a 'clip' of wolvie running around in Weapon X gear killing soldiers on Instagram. looked decent but still didn't seem deadpool violent level. looked really dark and didn't seem any more violent then X2 when he was killing soldiers in the X mansion. I want to see limbs flying off and blood spray, what else would you expect from blades that cut through anything like a hot knife through butter   >:D

Scockery:
Well, it's still PG-13. Wolverine 3 will be R.

Apocalypse isn't doing as well as hoped, at least compared to Days of Future's Past.

But it really looks like TMNT's film franchise might be dead now.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scockery on June 12, 2016, 10:25 PM ---But it really looks like TMNT's film franchise might be dead now.

--- End quote ---

As it should have been a decade or two ago...

Jayson:
Logan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version