Community > Hall of Justice

2014 DC Multiverse 4" Figure Line

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jeff:
Wow, I am totally enthralled by the drama these are kicking up at the big general toy sites (AFI, TNI, Fwoosh, etc).  Mattel's 6" scale guys are PISSED that after years and years of begging for Reeve and Keaton 6" Movie Masters, Mattel finally offer up what they were begging for... but only in this new 4" scale that no one wanted.  Awesome.  :D

Reeves Superman looks great, but I can see why everyone is pissed.  I imagine Hasbro announcing 6" Black Series Tonnika Sisters would set off the same chain reaction over here.  :P

Jayson:
I'm buying them all. They just look sick. I hope for a drunk/evil Superman from SMIII

Diddly:
Those look AWESOME. I've criticized Mattel in the past for their shoddy attempts at 3.75 inch lines, but these actually look like they could hold up to Hasbro offerings. While I'd prefer more traditional comic outfits, I'm down for a few of these.

Diddly:
I spotted Wave 1 of these at both Target and TRU the other day. Batman, Mr. Freeze, Azreal and Deadshot, all based on their appearances from the Arkham City video game. I ultimately passed on them for now, mainly due to a lack of accessories.

Darby:
Yeah these are out in full force here in Iowa and not moving. Naturally wave 2, where the movie figures come into it, will be HTF as a result.  Then again it's early, so we'll see. Not a good sign so far though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version