Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013-14

<< < (17/18) > >>

Rob:
What a difference three days makes. 

P-Siddy:
I'm rooting for the 'Hawks in this series.  My brother's a fan and I'm trying to get him to splurge for Cup tickets so we can root for opposite teams.

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Rob on May 31, 2014, 01:16 AM ---What a difference three days makes.

--- End quote ---

Especially when faced with the prospect of elimination.  I really think that Duncan Keith is playing with an undisclosed injury.  He's not playing anywhere near his regular season levels (a lot of turnovers, not skating very well, etc.).  However, it was nice to see him get the tying goal last night.

I'll be interested to see what team shows up tomorrow.  The one I closed the book on after game 4 or the one that showed they are still the defending champs in games 5&6...

Rob:
I'm expecting the games 5 & 6 team.  They've definitely got their confidence back and while they're not dominating the Kings by any stretch, when they turn it up they can certainly edge out a win.  Having home ice back should be the difference in the game.  Hopefully.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on May 31, 2014, 03:17 PM ---I'll be interested to see what team shows up tomorrow.  The one I closed the book on after game 4 or the one that showed they are still the defending champs in games 5&6...
--- End quote ---

I think, unfortunately for you, they both showed up. 

Overall a great series between two great teams, just a bummer for you Chicago guys this time around.  Looking forward to the Cup final... I'd pick the Rangers, but part of me doesn't really want St. Louis to be rewarded for his dick-move hissyfit about the Olympics snub...  then again with all the stuff about his mom passing, you kinda do want to see him succeed. 

I'll pick the Kings in 6 games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version