Community > Well of the Souls

Good resources for learning about the vintage Indiana Jones line?

(1/3) > >>

Rob:
Since I pretty much finished my vintage star wars set, I've been toying with the idea of assembling a nice set of vintage Indiana Jones figures.  Does anyone know if there's any online authority on that line?  I want to be more knowledgeable about what the line consists of... variations, accessories, and average value before I go diving in.

Brian:
I don't know if it is the best resource or not for what you're looking for, but I know TheRaider.net has a lot of good Indy info.  Here's the linky to their vintage Kenner page(s):

http://www.theraider.net/information/collectibles/kenner_intro.php

Rob:
That seems like a great place to start as far as I can tell.

Were there really only 9 regular figures, a few small playsets, and a horse?  This might be easier than I thought it would be unless they're really pricey.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Rob on August 23, 2013, 01:26 PM ---That seems like a great place to start as far as I can tell.

Were there really only 9 regular figures, a few small playsets, and a horse?  This might be easier than I thought it would be unless they're really pricey.

--- End quote ---

It's pretty limited for sure.  I collected most if not all of this a few years back.  I can snap a pic of what I have and post it if you'd like.  I'll have to go look at what I have to say whether you listed everything or not. 

Are you planning on loose or otherwise?  Watch out for broken thumbs.

Rob:
Sure, yeah - if it's not a lot of trouble that'd be great.

I'm definitely collecting loose.  Old glue on old bubbles seems like a recipe for disaster to me, plus less cost to buy.

Broken thumbs - that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking to know about before I get into it.  A common problem on that line I take it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version