Author Topic: Looking Back at the Past Fan Choice Polls  (Read 10547 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Looking Back at the Past Fan Choice Polls
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 05:32 PM »
Of those 27 figures listed, 7 are EU (not sure which are canon or not), and possibly 8 if you include vinty-deco DSC.  That could mean they may never show up.  That stinks for those that would like them. 

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 10:42 PM »
I still feel like a lot of of those non-EU figures have a decent shot of getting made eventually, other than tzivvzt and cane adiss, who are probably just too damn weird/costly to produce. Shame because those are the two I'd be most interested in now that we're getting Mosep.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 09:12 AM »
I think the movie characters stand the best chance of being made. Albeit without dead Padme.  Clearly it's going to take some time for Hasbro to get through the list with all of the new movies coming from Disney.  As for the EU figures?  Given their new "legends" status and the possibility for characters like Anakin Solo or Darth Caedus to cause some confusion between them and characters from the new films, I think it's very unlikely that Hasbro is going to go in that direction at all.

As for Doallyn?  I consider him done given last years Skiff Guard figure.  And I think Hasbro is actually pretty well primed to get to characters like Sim Aloo and the vintage deco Death Squad Commander.

And if we're REALLY looking all the way back through all of the Fan's Choice Polls?  There are still a couple of holdout from the original polls that Hasbro conducted that didn't make the cut for the Toyfare polls:
-Captain Nym (Starfighter video game)
-Ann & Tan Gella (TPM Twi'lek masseuses)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:05 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback