Author Topic: Tamashii Nations Robot Spirits / Robot Damashii  (Read 119 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Guardian
  • i stay down with my demons
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Tamashii Nations Robot Spirits / Robot Damashii
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:14 PM »
Is anyone else out there a Robot Spirits figure collector?

For over a year now I've been trying to resist the Tamashii Nations Robot Spirits [Side MS] Gundam Wing figures.   Well, with the lull in Hasbro 3.75" collector product, I found myself with some spare collector cash and decided to break down and get a single Robot Spirits [Side MS] figure - Gundam Wing Zero from Gundam Wing tv show.

Big, big mistake. I instantly fell in love with it.  Now I've got seven other [Side MS] figures from Gundam Wing (Epyon, Tallgeese, Altron, Sandrock, Space Leo, Ground Leo, Aries) on my desk at home and eight more pre-ordered (Heavy Arms, 2x Ground Leo w/ 1x Leo Option Kit, Noin Custom Aries, Shenlong, Mercurius/Vayeate, and the Deathscythe Hell).  Pretty much played catch-up from Jun-2012 releases to Jan-2014 pre-orders in the span of five weeks.  :-[

My extra collector cash (and then some) is officially gone, but Im loving my new 'Japanese Robots' (as my wife calls them). Really hope they make a Taurus and/or Virgo from Gundam Wing, Id also love a Maganac too.   I'm hoping to stay within the Gundam Wing realm on these, but I'm already tempted by the original RX-78-2 Gundam and the GM Sniper II (0080 War in the Pocket). Could find myself easily falling into the MSG/0080/0083 Stardust Memory stuff real easy...  and maybe even Zeta too.   :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
Follow me on Twitter - @jedidefender / @jlsmentek

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Tamashii Nations Robot Spirits / Robot Damashii
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 04:41 PM »
Gundam fascinated me due to the level of qyality and the articulation...  I am into something similar lately called Ma.K. Mostly because it crosses over kind of neat to 3.75" sci fi figs...

Gundam tho always has my eye.  I like checking it out.  I've seen INSANE dioramas for these. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Guardian
  • i stay down with my demons
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Tamashii Nations Robot Spirits / Robot Damashii
« Reply #2 on: March 7, 2014, 10:25 AM »
I'm hoping to stay within the Gundam Wing realm on these, but I'm already tempted by the original RX-78-2 Gundam and the GM Sniper II (0080 War in the Pocket).

Well, it's 6 months later and I have managed to stay Gundam Wing only on these, BUT.... with each new figure I get, I love this line more and more.

I saw a few more at Toy Fair and man I'm tempted by that 0080 GM Sniper II and the new Vifam that is coming out.  :-\
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
Follow me on Twitter - @jedidefender / @jlsmentek