Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (4/158) > >>

Darby:
There's a difference between 1978 and 1985 but like Jesse says it's pretty marginal. A figure that 'looks' like it belongs in the Kenner line would be good enough. I think the OT would be where all the action is (there are a couple dozen action figures right off that I think would be desirable) but I'd welcome the PT and CW as well.

Scott:
Willrow Hood for the win!!!

Jesse James:
Good god that's funny.

efranks:
I'm really interested to see what they do for BTTF, Aliens and Predator.  Some Colonial Marines from Aliens?  Sure thing!  I'm with Jesse on one point though, I still wish there were more of those snap kit figures around.  I only ever ended up with one Alien and 2 Predator figures and never did score any of the Marines.

E...

Jesse James:
I ordered by the case...  Only reason I have mine, and what an investment.  They seem to sell for a ****load.

But man oh man, that line didn't get the expansion it rightfully deserved.  Hicks didn't even get done...  or Vasquez, or Hudson, or Mad About You, or Bishop.  Weird choices that may have had some likeness issue(?) were the choices instead...  except Ripley.

I love the Super7 Alien though...  So adorable.  Looks like he's got a little grin like the little baby alien at the end of Spaceballs.  "Ah cha cha!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version