Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (35/158) > >>

Jeff:
At NYCC, it was announced by Disney that Funko had a license for Disney's Tomorrowland.  There was even an ultra limited exclusive sneak preview figure that went up for sale when Disney released the trailer.

Funko had a lot of product at the show, but not much for company reps who knew about new stuff.  I heard a lot of rumors at the show though - Classic Star Trek, X-Files, Rocky Horror, the Lost Boys, Terminator 2; as well as wave 2s for Aliens, Firefly, and BTTF.  We'll see if any of it pans out though.

Jeff:
Just a reminder that EE's "Buy Three, Get One Free" ReAction sale ends tomorrow...

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 15, 2014, 10:55 AM ---For a limited time (10/15-10/21), Funko Pop Vinyl figures and Reaction Figures are Buy Three, Get One Free at Entertainment Earth. 
--- End quote ---

edit: nevermind - the sale has been extended another week.  Now ends on 10/28 thanks to the great response they are getting to the sale...

Jeff:
EE Daily Deal Today - five Terminator ReAction figures are on sale for - just $8.00 each.

Plus, it looks like the deal stacks with the Buy Three Get, One Free Sale so you save even more!

Jeff:
New EE exclusive ReAction "Glow-in-the-Dark" Predator Announced

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 31, 2014, 12:58 PM ---New EE exclusive ReAction "Glow-in-the-Dark" Predator Announced

--- End quote ---

Resistance is futile... this must be mine. I just found the other Predator figs (minus the helmeted version) at B&N today and bought them all on the spot. I already got the SDCC version so this new variant is right on time.

I've spent so much more on these things than Hasbro stuff this year it's not even close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version