Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (47/158) > >>

Darth_Anton:
I second the kudos on the collection Rob. I'm a big fan of these figures as well, although I've only picked up the Alien figures. Been eyeing the BTILC figs, but haven't pulled the trigger. Did pre-order the rival line Flash Gordon figures, though.

JediJman:
If anyone is looking for extra Alien figures, there are a few guys on Ebay selling 5-packs for $20.  I just got mine on Friday and they quickly infested my Reaction display.

Rob:
That's crazy... initially those Alien figures were going to be some rare thing... I paid $100 for a set.  Should have just waited. 

Jesse James:
I think Jman meant just the Alien itself sold in groups from China, but yeah those ones seemed to be the ones that flourished on the Asian market.  I got most of mine there, actually, though the dude in the space suit never saw the backdoor sales from China like that, and he's who I'd have bought probably a dozen of if I had seen him cheap like that.  Love Kane in the space suit!  He looks good even in modern scenes unmodified.

Rob:
Right.  When I heard 5 pack I assumed he meant the 5 figures from the original 5 pack.

5 aliens for $18.99 shipped (they dropped it another dollar, just looked) is tempting.  It would be fun to have a few extras at that price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version