Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (76/158) > >>

Rob:
Cool - you too.  I'll let you know if by some chance I run into these... hopefully they end up all over the place.

Jeff:
Just saw that EE has a pre-order for the SDCC Blue Crypt Exclusive for $79.99 with free shipping.

Also had the Haunted House Playset/Display for $75 - not available now, but they are expecting more it sounds like...

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Rob on October 12, 2015, 04:35 PM ---Cool - you too.  I'll let you know if by some chance I run into these... hopefully they end up all over the place.

--- End quote ---

Hey Rob, I was just able to order the nycc B&W creature figure from Toys R Us' eBay store. Only came to $15 shipped, not bad at all. I could not find listings for the other two yet but hopefully they will show up too. I'll post again if I can find those. Good luck!  :)

McMetal:
Got my B&W Creature yesterday in the usual TRU bubble mailer, but it was thankfully intact.

Also picked up both of the "Final Battle" T1000 EE variants for less than $10 apiece off eBay - nice. I still need like six more of those T2 figures, too many variants, ugh.

Rob:
Thanks for the tip.  I actually decided that I'm done worrying about the variations with this line - there's just too many and I have a real hard time with the idea of one of these simple sculpts with almost no articulation costing more than $10 ($7 would be more in line with what you're getting).

Basically I'm looking for ways to collect a little bit less, and this is one of the ones I'm going with for now. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version