Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (87/158) > >>

McMetal:
Got my shipping notice for the Japanese-branded 3-pack and Carrying Case... 8)

Rob:
A few questions...

01:  Is the Landstrider set the only known SDCC exclusive at this point? 
02:  Do we know if it'll be available anywhere else?
03:  Do any of you happen to have an extra of the glow-in-the-dark Xenomorph from the carrying case set you'd like to sell?

--- Quote from: McMetal on July  8, 2016, 08:58 AM ---Got my shipping notice for the Japanese-branded 3-pack and Carrying Case... 8)

--- End quote ---

04:  That set is the same as the last one with just packaging changes right?

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Rob on July  9, 2016, 05:42 PM ---A few questions...

01:  Is the Landstrider set the only known SDCC exclusive at this point? 
02:  Do we know if it'll be available anywhere else?
03:  Do any of you happen to have an extra of the glow-in-the-dark Xenomorph from the carrying case set you'd like to sell?

--- Quote from: McMetal on July  8, 2016, 08:58 AM ---Got my shipping notice for the Japanese-branded 3-pack and Carrying Case... 8)

--- End quote ---

So far yeah, that is the only ReAction exclusive they have revealed. I keep thinking there will be something else, but not so far. Not sure about availability outside of the con but almost all their exclusives have gone up in the Super7 Webstore at some point.

And yeah, the Japanese 3-pack is essentially the same version of the previous 3-pack, but I think they lightened up the paint deco this time around. Not quite as day glo neony.

04:  That set is the same as the last one with just packaging changes right?

--- End quote ---

Jeff:
Didn't have time to post these in here yesterday, and yes I know they are not technically ReAction, but I saw that Super7 has another wave of He-Man figures coming to SDCC!

http://super7hq.com/news/motu-375-action-figures-wave-2-at-sdcc-2016

McMetal:
They are also doing an 18" Warrior Alien "lost prototype" as an homage to the classic Kenner figure...just read about that last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version