Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (90/158) > >>

Jeff:
New Nightmare Before Christmas ReAction figures announced - Pumpkin King Jack, Santa Jack, Shock, Wolfman, Clown with the Tearaway Face, and Oogie Boogie.

Rob:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 25, 2016, 03:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scockery on July 25, 2016, 02:32 PM ---The Worst figures look amusing. They maybe not be ReAction, just Super 7.
http://www.super7hq.com/collection/sdcc/sdcc-16-the-worst-action-figures

--- End quote ---

I saw those too, and was slightly intrigued, but after nearly an hour for fruitless searching online for some kind of backstory on these, I finally gave up. I have no idea if that is just something they dreamed up or if it is actually based on something.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I did the same digging and found nothing.  I'm assuming they're just an original property at this point.

McMetal:
Picked up 2 Landstrider sets at TRU today during my lunch break. I almost overlooked them because the box was WAY smaller than I had pictured in my head.

Looks like a really well done toy, excited for the rest now!

Rob:
I went ahead and ordered one... funny that it's not slated to ship for another week and they're all over the place in stores now.

Jedi Idej:
Unexpectedly finding the landstrider made my day. I hope the Garthim/winged Kira NYCC exclusive will also be shared and just as easy to find or order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version