Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (93/158) > >>

Darby:
I need them all.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Darby on September 19, 2016, 04:42 PM ---My God. The Dark Crystal set. I don't have the previous set yet but I guess I'm looking for it now.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Darby on September 22, 2016, 02:33 PM ---I need them all.
--- End quote ---

Darby - ICYMI this summer, AFI had a really nice interview with the Funko team on these.  Great insight into how they used (and improved) designs from the original Kenner line that was cancelled before it even began.

Article also talks about how ReAction will now be taking a balanced approach between modern and retro - "we had to do some experimenting to find that sweet spot, not too accurately retro, not too hyper-realistic."

Last part stil give me hope that we'll get a The Last Starfighter line eventually...

Darby:
Thanks Jeff! Very good article. I'm glad they're tweaking the Retro concept a little. A lot of the initial offerings were all properties I wanted and they just came out very blah. Some great. These look amazing. One line I'd love to see revisited is The Black Hole. I think that would make for a gangbusters series for Reaction.

McMetal:
Just a head's up for anyone that might be interested...Super7 has leftover NYCC exclusives up for sale now at their online store. I just put in an order for the Biohazard Alien Queen and GID Creature from the Black Lagoon. Queen was $20 and the Creature $10. Way better than eBay prices, even with shipping.

Happy!

;D

Rob:
A buddy of mine managed to pick up the Alien, Creature, and Jason for me.  I'm going to have to wait on the Dark Crystal set until they announce what store it will be in. 

Lastly, that Golden Girls set is supposedly a shared exclusive with Target, but Target's website is sold out at the moment and they're selling for like $125 on eBay.  I hope that's just people being impatient and they're going to show up in bigger numbers?

I got my MOTU wave 2 last night... love those ones, but way too much money...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version