Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (12/158) > >>

Ben:
I was looking forward to the Buffy and Firefly figures, but wow, this format does not work for them.

Darby:
Way more fisher price adventure people than Kenner. A little bit of a bummer.

McMetal:
I think the Horror stuff looks pretty great, think they will do well with those. The Firefly figures aren't atrocious, but man, those BTTF figs are not good at all.

I'm kind of on the fence with the Pulp Fiction stuff, love the cardbacks and the figure selection, but kind of hit or miss with the execution. Gimp is a must though.

Strikes me as odd to have 1-2 figure waves too, guess they are just testing the waters. Hope they have more Escape from NY stuff in the pipeline.

McMetal:
I was surprised to find a full set of the Alien ReAction figures after work today at Barnes and Noble. I grabbed another Kane and Alien figure to open since I have the full blue carded set MOC. $9.95 each, not bad at all.

I hope these do well and we get to see the upcoming figures here too, seems like a good outlet for them.

efranks:
Wow, that's kind of an interesting place to find them.  I wonder if the buyer for B&N is a fan?  It may be worth me swinging by my store this week just to take a look.

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version