Community > Other Toy Lines

ReAction Lines

<< < (18/158) > >>

evenflow:
That is definitely pretty cool. May consider trying to get it since I have the Alien set with exclusive.

McMetal:
So...turns out the price on this is going to be $100 and they will be limited to 250 pieces.  :(

I guess Brian Flynn was explaining over at RS how they were only able to get limited use out of the molds for this thing and could not afford to do it as a mass produced item.

Of all the SDCC exclusives, and there are a number I want this year, this is the one that concerns me the most. I went ahead and just pre-ordered one off eBay and will likely do so again just to hedge my bets. (I had bad luck with my Super 7 pre-orders last year)

This has been one hellaciously expensive line to collect. I kinda hope this is it for them after this. I love what we have gotten but it's not cheap or easy to be a completist with this stuff.

Jesse James:
Wow, yeah, $100? 

But given what it is, which is a classically 70's retro playset with the backdrop and stuff, I don't think I'd ever have dropped that much on something so simplistic.  $50 maybe, as all I really wanted was that egg base it's on.  I don't think they'd have sold like gangbusters at $50 even though, if a larger production and distribution run was cranked out.  Not many folks are willing to plunk down big money for just basically a big stand.

I still dig it.  I still would've loved one.  I won't be buying one though, now.  Short of a pile of the stand showing up from some random Chinese Ebay seller.  :-X

evenflow:
The limitedness of it will make it impossible to get.

McMetal:
The nice folks at Barnes and Noble let me take the nifty ReAction figure display box home for free last night. They sold out weeks ago and never re-stocked so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Now I have a place to display the swanky Egg Chamber playset if I am every lucky enough to get my hands on one.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version