Author Topic: ReAction Lines  (Read 173418 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: ReAction Lines
« Reply #390 on: February 13, 2016, 09:28 AM »
My bi-polar reaction:

Wow! Those look incredible! I must have these!

Wow...2 measley figures? That's all you guys had to show off after all this time? Weak!

I'm already frustrated knowing we will never get a full complement of the principal characters. But those 2 are great efforts for sure.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 13, 2016, 01:23 PM »
I was under the impression there was much more to come - that was a sneak preview from last night.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 13, 2016, 08:35 PM »
And apparently I was wrong.

WTF?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 15, 2016, 12:40 PM »
Well, I guess there was a little more on tap at least. Streetfighter does nothing for me at all though, and I'm way iffy on Hellboy. The MOTU stuff I might buy if I saw it in a store but I don't think that one is a Funko deal so probably not.

Oh, and the Alien carrying case or whatever was kind of cool. I will definitely nab that.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 15, 2016, 12:52 PM »
The MOTU in color is something I've been waiting for since they showed the prototype versions.

I'm all in on the Hellboy figures.  Street Fighter and Mega Man I'm the fence about.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #395 on: February 15, 2016, 04:06 PM »
MOTU Figures are now up for pre-order at the Super7 store for $15 each or $60 for the set of 4.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 16, 2016, 01:59 PM »
Do we know if these will be in stores at all yet?  I was hoping they'd be more normally priced...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 21, 2016, 10:54 AM »
I finally scored the Patrolman T-1000 yesterday.  There was a novelty store near my house that also sold toys and I hadn't been in there in years.  It somehow became all collectible toys and they had one mixed in with all the regulars- it was $8.  So patience paid off there...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 21, 2016, 11:00 AM »
Nice Rob!

I've gotten all of them now except for the Toy Tokyo Battle Damaged T800. just waiting for a reasonably priced one to pop up on eBay and then I'm done.

Also, not ReAction, but I was super psyched to get my Herbert West, Re-Animator 3&3/4" figure from Amok Time this week. (Think the company that makes it is called Monstarz) Awesome piece of work!

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 21, 2016, 07:22 PM »
Found a few Buffy the vampire slayer figures at Meijer for $1 each. That was the only Reaction line they carried as far as I ever saw.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 15, 2016, 11:09 AM »
If anyone missed the Comic Con T-1000, there's a seller on Amazon who has a few for $12 shipped:

http://smile.amazon.com/Reaction-Terminator-Judgement-Frozen-Patrolman/dp/B018ILE9VI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 18, 2016, 09:40 AM »
If anyone missed the Comic Con T-1000, there's a seller on Amazon who has a few for $12 shipped:

http://smile.amazon.com/Reaction-Terminator-Judgement-Frozen-Patrolman/dp/B018ILE9VI?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

That's a good price, a lot less than I paid. I finally did get the Battle Damaged Toy Tokyo variant, so my collection is complete.  ;D

Stopped by Barnes and Noble the other day and couldn't find the ReAction display anywhere in the store, nor any of the figures. Wonder if they are dumping the line?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 26, 2016, 08:38 AM »
It's Alien Day...LV-426.  ;D

Time to head over to Super 7's website and order up a bunch of new swag including that carrying case and power loader 3-pack.

Yay new toys!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 26, 2016, 12:20 PM »
Wait, the Power Loader's going to be available today?

Also, by any chance are you thinking about ordering carrying cases to the point where you might end up with an extra of the exclusive alien?

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 26, 2016, 03:44 PM »
Wait, the Power Loader's going to be available today?

Also, by any chance are you thinking about ordering carrying cases to the point where you might end up with an extra of the exclusive alien?

Hmm, now that you mention it, I guess that wasn't actually one of the items teased. Also MIA is the rumored Nostromo kitbash play-set.

I'm definitely getting the case but will be keeping the alien - sorry. 1 is enough for me.

Curious to see in hand pics from people lucky enough to hit up their brick and mortar store already...