Author Topic: ReAction Lines  (Read 174577 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: ReAction Lines
« Reply #480 on: November 14, 2016, 02:50 PM »
Well, it seems pretty ominous to me that they abruptly ripped all the Dark Crystal stuff off of their webstore a couple of days ago. They are not just out of stock either, I had the pages bookmarked and they are throwing out 404 errors now.   ???

I wish I had bought them at the time now but their shipping charges are ridiculous and I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.

Bummer!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 14, 2016, 03:54 PM »
I managed to get a few of them but still need Ursol and Kira... and the regular Jen if she's different than the Landstrider one.

Then there's the lingering question of Garthim.  I registered at Funkofunatic to try and ask, but I'm waiting for the account to be approved.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 15, 2016, 10:22 AM »
Reis O'Brein posted at Funko Funactic and said the Garthim re-orders are still going through.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 15, 2016, 12:23 PM »
Reis O'Brein posted at Funko Funactic and said the Garthim re-orders are still going through.

Great update Rob, thanks! Major whew.

Now I just need to find out where I can buy the rest of the dang figures...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 16, 2016, 12:26 PM »
Probably already common knowledge, but my local TRU recently moved these figures from the toy area to video games.  All the various movie-related lines are in this new section, that I'd never have even walked by if I wasn't specifically looking for it.  Might be worth checking out.  I saw some GOT figures there, but didn't look closely at the rest of the FUNKO stuff.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 16, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Probably already common knowledge, but my local TRU recently moved these figures from the toy area to video games.  All the various movie-related lines are in this new section, that I'd never have even walked by if I wasn't specifically looking for it.  Might be worth checking out.  I saw some GOT figures there, but didn't look closely at the rest of the FUNKO stuff.

Not to me.  You've been a wealth of knowledge the past couple days, J.  I just figured they didn't sell well so they quit carrying it.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 16, 2016, 12:47 PM »
I try to be useful once or twice a year.  Guess I met my quota now.   ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 16, 2016, 12:56 PM »
One of the Targets downtown here seems to have done the same thing with the more collectible figures.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2016, 04:01 PM »

ROB IS THIS TRUE?!?!

"He also updated that it will NOT have the alternate Kira (winged) or Fizzgig (mouth closed), it will just be the Garthim. "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:'(

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 23, 2016, 10:02 AM »
I finally broke down and ordered Aughra off eBay for $9.99 shipped. Couldn't find any of the rest at that price so have been trying to be patient.

This morning I found the other four basic figs (they had no listing for Aughra so I lucked out getting that one separately) at Barnes and Noble's website and they were all on sale for $5.96 each!

I grabbed all 4 and some Hot Wheels car to qualify for Free Shipping. The whole order came to $27.16. That's incredible for a bunch of figures I really wanted and am unlikely to ever see in a store. Less than $7 a pop!

Happy. Now to start saving up for the NYCC set...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 23, 2016, 10:48 AM »
Crap, I should have posted about the B&N thing... I saw it the other day.  I ordered the Dark Crystal figures I was missing, and 8 of the Game of Thrones figures for $7.50 each... free shipping, solid deal.

Also I'm disappointed about the Garthim set, but no wings is better than no Garthim.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:48 AM by Rob »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 28, 2016, 03:28 PM »
Got my Dark Crystal figures today...all 3 carded figures' bubbles had come clean off and they were just bouncing around loose in the package.  :(

Not surprised really, I had heard this was a big issue with these figures, but disappointed nonetheless.

At least Ursol's box was in good shape.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 28, 2016, 09:46 PM »
Super7 is having a 20% off sale at their Webstore today (cyber20 promo code) so I bit on the new T-1000 hole in head liquid metal variant. After the discount and with shipping it only came to $12, so not bad at all.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 9, 2017, 12:34 PM »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 9, 2017, 02:19 PM »
How didn't I know about this until last night?!

https://www.amoktime.com/monstarz-creepshow-fathers-day-3-75-scale-retro-action-figure.html

Oh man, I just heard about these too! Pretty sure I will be going all in on this line, although I expect it will be short. I loved their ReAnimator figure from last year. It's one of my favorites.

I guess the ET ReAction stuff is available now too, on another note.