Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (26/201) > >>

McMetal:
Received the new Clone Sergeant I ordered off Amazon on Cyber Monday. Also an extra Jabba I can actually open and display. Still no sign of any new 6" in stores here yet though...

Diddly:
I ordered a regular Boba Fett off HTS last weekend when they had a 25% off and free shipping deal, and it got here today. Debating if I want to track down a second one, or even worse, the SDCC version with Carbonite Han.

Darth_Anton:
Managed to find both Yoda and the TIE pilot at a TRU two days ago. The store got in several cases. Someone nabbed all but one TIE pilots and left the rest. (And no, it wasn't me.  :P)

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on December 12, 2014, 11:26 AM ---Managed to find both Yoda and the TIE pilot at a TRU two days ago. The store got in several cases. Someone nabbed all but one TIE pilots and left the rest. (And no, it wasn't me.  :P)

--- End quote ---

That's awesome, we haven't gotten a whiff of those here yet. I keep hoping Amazon will get them back in stock for a reasonable price but that doesn't seem likely.

I did receive a bunch of Clone Troopers in the mail this week I ordered off HTS and Amazon when they were running those cheap deals recently. That's another wave that never saw the light of day here.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: McMetal on December 12, 2014, 11:43 AM ---I did receive a bunch of Clone Troopers in the mail this week I ordered off HTS and Amazon when they were running those cheap deals recently. That's another wave that never saw the light of day here.

--- End quote ---

I've been hoping Anakin gets to nice prices but nope.  Of course, he's sold out at HTS after I've been eyeing for specials... was late on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version