Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (6/201) > >>

Rob:
If anyone's still looking for a Fett, the Disney store by my office had 5 of them today.  They were $25 each plus tax... I'd be happy to swing by tomorrow at lunch and see if there are any left.

McMetal:
Snagged another Stormtrooper at TRU this morning...it finally popped back up on their website too (the listing that is, still not available to order) so I was able to get them to price-match the $17.99 online price.  8)

This one has the bad paint apps between the eyes too, must be an epidemic.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April 16, 2014, 10:35 AM ---This one has the bad paint apps between the eyes too, must be an epidemic.

--- End quote ---

Congrats!  Wish I could find them in the wild.  You know, I think it may not be bad paint apps, but the EU trooper we've never seen: Unibrow-trooper.

JesseVader08:
I was surprised to find an extra Boba Fett at my local TRU, is anyone interested in trading it for an R2-D2 or Stormtrooper?  I'm in Canada, so shipping will be a couple more bucks for shipping to each other.  Please PM me if you'd like to set up a trade!

McMetal:
Snagged Boba Fett at the super-shady K-Mart across town today, still on sale for $17.59 too.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version