Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (54/201) > >>

McMetal:
Just puttin' this out there...you Minnesota cats seem to be blessed with a lot of Green Helmet Resistance Troopers. I would gladly trade any of the new Wave 5 figures for a greenie, PM me if interested. ;)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February  2, 2016, 09:20 AM ---Just puttin' this out there...you Minnesota cats seem to be blessed with a lot of Green Helmet Resistance Troopers. I would gladly trade any of the new Wave 5 figures for a greenie, PM me if interested. ;)

--- End quote ---

True, but we are sorely lacking on wave 4 and 5 thus far.   ;)  If I come across another Green Top I'll grab him for you.

Nicklab:
I picked up a 6" First Order Snowtrooper last night.  I also saw the TIE Pilot, but for some reason I keep passing on that particular figure.  Also glad to see that more Rey's, Finns and Kylo Rens are making their way to stores in refresh assortments. 

McMetal:
Found another full case of Wave 5 at lunch today, and a variant 2-tone straps Asty plus a single random Snowtrooper Commander @ TRU. Bought all. Yay!

Nicklab:
I picked up the brown helmet version of the Resistance Trooper today.  The figure itself is pretty cool.  But is it me, or do the resistance uniforms look a bit uninspired compared to some of the Rebel uniforms of the OT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version