Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases

<< < (66/201) > >>

McMetal:
A couple of Targets here have hit 50% off clearance, so I have started grabbing cheap Kylos for some additional Knights of Ren. Also some extra Guavians because I just love those dudes. For $10 a pop I don't feel as guilty about that kind of stuff.  :P

McMetal:
Cleaned out the last few remaining figures of interest at the area Targets today...Kylo, Guavian, TIE Pilot, etc. nothing left now but the "Final Five" : Zuvio, Finn, and Resistance/Snow/Flame troopers. Good luck getting rid of those guys!

JediJman:
These are down to $12 at Walmart as well.  I snagged a Poe and another Kanan for customizing.

Nicklab:
Waiting for the eventual clearance paid off!  I found two 6" Black Series First Order TIE Fighters in the Target clearance aisle for $50.98 each.  OMG were these boxes beat up!  But I picked one up, and it was $55 and change after taxes. 

Before I went to the store I ran a Brickseek search.  Most stores in my area are still pricing the 6" TIE Fighter at $84.98, but stock levels are dwindling quickly at the $50.98 price point.  And it came back with both prices and inventory amounts at specific stores.  Only 3 out of the 20 stores that came back in my search had the lower price point, and those stores only had 1 - 3 units on hand.

While I know that there's likely to be another price reduction, I didn't want to miss out on this vehicle.  And considering the condition of the box I actually cracked it open in the parking lot just to make sure it was okay, and sure enough it was. 

McMetal:
I finally found a Cassian Andor figure with good paint apps this morning at Target, so I was happy to pick that up. Had not opened either of the other two I had gotten in hopes of upgrading.

He's not a bad figure, but not one I would have picked to carry forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version