Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 207285 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2014, 01:58 PM »

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:11 AM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2014, 03:37 PM »
Holy...

Exquisite work!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2014, 10:39 PM »
Found a Chewie at Target this evening. Perfect paint apps compared to the one I previously found, so I snagged it.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 2, 2014, 12:46 PM »
Saw 2 Obi-Wans on blue cards sitting at TRU and Target... frustrating to miss the ones I want, but also frustrating that blue card Obi-Wan is sitting on the pegs with a few other phase I Obi-Wans.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 4, 2014, 01:45 PM »
Saw 2 Obi-Wans on blue cards sitting at TRU and Target... frustrating to miss the ones I want, but also frustrating that blue card Obi-Wan is sitting on the pegs with a few other phase I Obi-Wans.

Stupid Obi-Wan!!!  Same situation at another local TRU.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 5, 2014, 05:51 PM »
Received the new Clone Sergeant I ordered off Amazon on Cyber Monday. Also an extra Jabba I can actually open and display. Still no sign of any new 6" in stores here yet though...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2014, 07:48 PM »
I ordered a regular Boba Fett off HTS last weekend when they had a 25% off and free shipping deal, and it got here today. Debating if I want to track down a second one, or even worse, the SDCC version with Carbonite Han.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2014, 11:26 AM »
Managed to find both Yoda and the TIE pilot at a TRU two days ago. The store got in several cases. Someone nabbed all but one TIE pilots and left the rest. (And no, it wasn't me.  :P)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2014, 11:43 AM »
Managed to find both Yoda and the TIE pilot at a TRU two days ago. The store got in several cases. Someone nabbed all but one TIE pilots and left the rest. (And no, it wasn't me.  :P)

That's awesome, we haven't gotten a whiff of those here yet. I keep hoping Amazon will get them back in stock for a reasonable price but that doesn't seem likely.

I did receive a bunch of Clone Troopers in the mail this week I ordered off HTS and Amazon when they were running those cheap deals recently. That's another wave that never saw the light of day here.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 12, 2014, 01:00 PM »
I did receive a bunch of Clone Troopers in the mail this week I ordered off HTS and Amazon when they were running those cheap deals recently. That's another wave that never saw the light of day here.

I've been hoping Anakin gets to nice prices but nope.  Of course, he's sold out at HTS after I've been eyeing for specials... was late on that.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2014, 10:08 AM »
Classic toy karma, one post about not finding new 6" was all it took. A late night series of surgical Target strikes netted me a brand new TIE Pilot and Yoda.  ;D

Oddly, I found just those 2 figures and then at the next closest Target I found Obi-Wan and the Clone Sergeant. Weird coincedence, or maybe they are breaking up cases like with the 3&3/4" stuff?

By the time I got home I was literally too tired to open either one, but I can already tell I am going to need multiple TIE Pilots...that dude is bad-ass!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2014, 10:30 AM »
Not a purchase, but an interesting find related to the Black Series 6" figures.  One Amazon seller is offering a 6" scale softgoods Jedi robe.  Thus far the only figures that it's appropriate for are the ROTS versions of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.  But with the potential for more Jedi figures in the near future, this could be a cool accessory.

"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2014, 12:59 PM »
That looks awesome.  Thanks for posting!  I ordered two.  This is a great look for Kenobi.  Not sure about using the other for Anakin - the color might be too light - but I'm sure I'll want to use one on a later release down the road.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline dave in the basement

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2014, 08:58 AM »
Hey all,

I finally made my first Star Wars purchases in what seems like forever. Last night I grabbed the Prototype Boba Fett from Walgreens, and I have Jabba and a Speeder Bike on the way from Amazon. Can't wait to see those in person.

Happy hunting all!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2014, 12:55 PM »
Nice grabs.  I think you'll really enjoy all of those.

My Custom 6" robes from Amazon are supposed to arrive today. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today