Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 208491 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #300 on: April 7, 2016, 09:43 AM »
Found, and snagged a Jango Fett yesterday.

The TFA release has been hit or miss for figures. I've seen Targets that went all out with the cardboard aisle displays and fully stocked pegs (the store I bought the movie from had 3 Phasmas and 3 Hans!), but most Targets and Walmarts around me didn't bother stocking anything... same figures and empty pegs they've had for the last 3 months.

Now to track down the Luke/Rebels wave, and debate if I should get the stuff that never shipped here (Luke/Wampa, IG-88 wave, etc.)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 7, 2016, 09:01 PM »
After never seeing one in the wild, I got super lucky and snagged a Green Helmet Resistance Trooper for $10 off eBay.  ;D

A worthy addition to the shelf...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 11, 2016, 07:03 PM »
I found Han and Jango Fett the other day at Target and just got the FN-2187/Stormtrooper Finn on ebay from Hasbro for the normal retail price.  I like the Jango figure - If I can find another, I may try a head swap, say with a Commander Cody figure, to make a Clone Trooper with its helmet off.  I'm excited about getting the FN-2187 figure simply because I can put him and the Poe figure from the Target-exclusive pack in my big TIE Fighter to replicate their escape scene from the movie 8) 

Now to find the Rebels figures and General Hux...
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 14, 2016, 02:41 PM »
There are a couple of peculiar 6" Black Series pre-orders up on EE at this time.  These are slated to arrive this month, and I wonder if these two figures are being reissued in response to the ROGUE ONE trailer which showed us glimpses of a movie that will be heavy on Imperial imagery:

Star Wars The Black Series Darth Vader 6-Inch Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Stormtrooper (ANH) 6-Inch Action Figure
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #304 on: April 18, 2016, 08:43 PM »
Kmart Rey has hit here...  Lots of Kylo as well but that's old hat.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 19, 2016, 09:53 AM »
Kmart Rey has hit here...  Lots of Kylo as well but that's old hat.

I thought so at first too but the new Kylo that is shipping is actually the "revised" version that has the unique headscarf, etc. So it's technically another variant.  ;D I bought one yesterday and compared it to my original and they are definitely different.

So if ya needed an excuse to buy this all over again for some reason, there ya go :)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2016, 02:51 PM »
Just scored the Kmart exclusive Starkiller base Rey. Glad to see this was relatively easy to get. 

Feedback

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 27, 2016, 09:02 AM »
Managed to pick up Kanan and ANH Luke from HasbroToyShop this morning.  No luck on Ahsoka, though.  And considering the rumors that have been circulating about this wave being in short supply I didn't want to hesitate on these.

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 27, 2016, 09:34 AM »
I too scored ANH Luke on HTS this morning. I'm not collecting Rebels stuff so this catches me up until Rogue One hits. Might as well spend the summer trying to track down the stuff that never showed up here (IG-88 wave, Luke/Wampa, Han/Tauntaun, etc)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 27, 2016, 10:41 AM »
Managed to pick up Kanan and ANH Luke from HasbroToyShop this morning.  No luck on Ahsoka, though.  And considering the rumors that have been circulating about this wave being in short supply I didn't want to hesitate on these.

Check your Targets - they've hit all over the Minneapolis metro the last few days.

I too scored ANH Luke on HTS this morning. I'm not collecting Rebels stuff so this catches me up until Rogue One hits. Might as well spend the summer trying to track down the stuff that never showed up here (IG-88 wave, Luke/Wampa, Han/Tauntaun, etc)

I think I have a spare Han Taun Taun if you still need one.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 4, 2016, 11:15 AM »
Just snagged Luke and the Wampa on a lightning deal on Amazon, and used some Discover cashback points, knocking the cost down to $15.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 4, 2016, 11:37 AM »
Just snagged Luke and the Wampa on a lightning deal on Amazon, and used some Discover cashback points, knocking the cost down to $15.

Oh man, is it still going? I've been refreshing their page all morning and never saw that one go up.

Guessing probably not, the only one I see now is $38. :(

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 4, 2016, 12:05 PM »
Mine was actually $36... sold by a 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon. The lightning deal was $10 off. Not much of a discount, but this never showed up locally, and it was still a few bucks off MSRP, which was good enough for me.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 4, 2016, 06:49 PM »
Thanks, yeah I can pass at that price. I did pick up a few cheap Finns and Resistance Troopers.  :)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2016, 09:30 AM »
Missed out on the Ahsoka, but picked up the Luke at Walgreens. He turned out much better than I was expecting.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."