Author Topic: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases  (Read 207257 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Store Finds and Recent Purchases
« Reply #345 on: November 5, 2016, 05:21 PM »
I found a couple cases of the Hovertank Pilot at TRU earlier today, so they're getting out in distribution.  They also apparently offer 10% with a TRU Credit Card on Thursdays and Saturdays now.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 7, 2016, 01:39 PM »
I found a fresh case of R1 Wave Two 6" figures over lunch today at Target.  :)

I only just saw a store report yesterday of this wave popping up there, so the timing couldn't have been much better. They look terrific in hand, especially Krennic, by whom I did not expect to be wowed. Stormtrooper Squad Leader is multiple kinds of awesome.

Looking forward to comparing 3PO's tonight...

Good stuff!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 10, 2016, 09:47 PM »
Found the Death Trooper/Cassian/Jyn set at Target tonight. There were four on the shelf.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2016, 06:55 PM »
Picked up Krennic, the Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader and TFA C-3PO today at the one Target I checked.  And oddly enough, I found some 6" Black Series First Order Stormtroopers and even an Atsy today while I was searching for the Walgreens C-3PO.  No luck with Threepio yet!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2016, 09:35 AM »
Local comic shop had the Krennic/Scarif/3PO wave out the other night, but I passed at $30 a pop. I'm hoping for Krennic and 3PO to warm pegs so I can grab them for $15 or less on Amazon, but I do kind of regret not snagging the Shoretrooper.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2016, 10:12 AM »
Local comic shop had the Krennic/Scarif/3PO wave out the other night, but I passed at $30 a pop. I'm hoping for Krennic and 3PO to warm pegs so I can grab them for $15 or less on Amazon, but I do kind of regret not snagging the Shoretrooper.

I bet you'll be able to find loads of all three at Target in the next week or two...
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 19, 2016, 08:14 PM »
I had to call it a day around lunchtime, but I managed to hit up at least seven different Gamestops here with no luck on the Revan wave. I did find the Krennic wave at three different Targets I hit though.

And I found the Hovertank Pilot at TRU again, so that was cool.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 22, 2016, 02:23 PM »
Still no luck with the Revan wave, but I scored big on Walmart Scarif Stormtroopers today at lunch! Terrific figure, I don't think he edges out the Hovertank Pilot for sheer awesomeness, but it is close.

The store where I found him had two full cases out on the pegs...which means I've already seen more of this guy than I did the 6" Shocktrooper. Hopefully that bodes well for army builders.

Good hunting!  :)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 22, 2016, 08:15 PM »
Found Krennic and 3PO at Target tonight, buried among a ton of FO Snowtroopers, Kanans, and ANH Lukes.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 23, 2016, 02:00 PM »
A local TRU had at least six of the Hovertank pilots on the pegs for the $19.99 price, so I picked one up.  Have not seen the Wave 2 stuff around my area in central CA at mass retail, but likely it has arrived, been snagged by others, and I've just not come across any of it yet.  I did get the Scariff beach trooper and Krennic figures at a specialty retailer a couple weeks ago, but paid a bit more for them.  They were too awesome-looking to leave behind. 
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 24, 2016, 12:55 PM »
Found a lone Exclusive 3PO at a Walgreens last night but ended up not buying it; the checkout line was too long because some guy was buying like all of his Thanksgiving groceries and they weren't honoring his coupons or something. I'm banking on these being as plentiful as the Vader ended up being, so I left it there.

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 6, 2016, 06:24 PM »
Was out on a business trip this morning and decided to hit a few Walmarts and Targets on my way back to see what I could find.  At the Walmart in Patterson, CA, I found some Director Krennic and TFA C3PO figures.  At the Target in Los Banos, CA, I found some Ashoka Tano and Kannan Jarus figures as well.  I did not see any sign of the Walmart exclusive Scariff Storm Trooper or the Scariff Storm Trooper squad leader figures.  Nevertheless, I had been looking for all of the figures I found, so it was a really good haul  :)   
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 7, 2016, 04:02 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but I went out today to one last Walmart in a neighboring rural community and found 10 of the exclusive Scarif Stormtroopoer figures and took home a couple of them.  I've had better luck these past two days checking Walmarts and other stores in more rural, isolated communities than I have in more urban areas.  Possibly a good strategy to employ if you are looking for these figures and can't find them in your area.   

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 8, 2016, 01:33 AM »
I think they normally start flowing out in sections of the country (by retailer).  What state are you in?

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 8, 2016, 07:41 PM »
I'm in California.  The Scarif Stormtroopers were found in the small community of Kerman, CA, about 20 miles outside of where I live in Fresno in the central part of the state.