Community > JD Sports Forum!

NFL 2013-2014

<< < (12/12)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on February  2, 2014, 11:44 PM ---If you knew me you'd understand: And the winner is...... Tom Brady.

--- End quote ---

Because if the Pats had played instead of the Brons, he would have looked foolish?   ???  That was probably the worst SB ever.  Who won MVP?  I think the whole Broncos team deserved it for helping Seattle win.  They couldn't even play basic football-- as in protect the ball.  Always running with one arm makes it simple for the ball to pop (or be popped) out.  They looked out of the league last night.

McMetal:
LOL, the door is shutting on the Tom Bradys and Peyton Mannings of the world. It's a new day.

I for one enjoyed the hell out of that game, because those are the kind of Super Bowls I grew up with mostly, good old fashioned woodshed jobs.

Yeah, I was sorry to see Richard Sherman get a ring, but at least Champ got denied. Super happy for Russel Wilson and Michael Robinson. The 'Hawks absolutely deserved it.

Denver was very obviously not prepared to play, and I think a lot of that blame lies on the coach. BTW, WORST DECISION EVER not going for that easy FG at the end of the first half. That will get glossed over because of the final score but holy crap, that was idiotic.

I don't think I ever even heard of the guy that won MVP. I would have given it to Harvin or Chancellor.

GrandMoffNick:
As I and many smarter than me NFL minds said two weeks ago, the NFC Championship game was the true Super Bowl. So yes the Pats would have lost too.

What I am saying is Tom Brady, John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana, and Michael Corrleone just shut the door on Peyton Manning and Kay.

Jesse James:
I was in the world's den of sin this weekend for that abysmal game, and you should've heard the crowds when that safety was scored.  It was classic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version