Community > JD Sports Forum!

NFL 2013-2014

<< < (2/12) > >>

McMetal:
Seriously, that Cowboys/Giants game was one of the most atrocious displays of football I have ever seen. I've watched preseason games that looked crisper. And please stop with the sideline shots of mopey puppy David Wilson. Waah.

What was with all the safeties? They were like 5 in the early games.

So glad I drafted CJ Spiller with my first pick in Fantasy Draft this year...NOT.

Clay Matthews needs to check himself when it comes to read-option QB's. Dude runs his mouth before the game of course they're going to throw the flag. That was egregious. Just play defense and quit obsessing over roughing up the QB every play. Hope he figures that out before next week. Some O-lineman is going to kill him.

Scott:
I've noticed some teams including the Packers and Ravens seem to be hitting players on the ground or as they are going to the ground...sure that is being agressive but I think they are taking advantage of the fact to get a few more hits on the ball carrier

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Scott on September  9, 2013, 11:09 AM ---I've noticed some teams including the Packers and Ravens seem to be hitting players on the ground or as they are going to the ground...sure that is being agressive but I think they are taking advantage of the fact to get a few more hits on the ball carrier
--- End quote ---

So you're saying there's a chance that the Pack will do us a favor and take out Ponder?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not cheering for a potential career ending injury... but maybe a nice sprained finger or something that knocks him out just long enough for Cassel to win the starting job for the rest of the year would be nice.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scott on September  9, 2013, 11:09 AM ---I've noticed some teams including the Packers and Ravens seem to be hitting players on the ground or as they are going to the ground...sure that is being agressive but I think they are taking advantage of the fact to get a few more hits on the ball carrier

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Packers play dirty and pretty much every hit or touch is illegal.  Meanwhile, I can't help but notice that the Viking players are being extra gentle with their opponents this year.   ::)

Scott:
I'm not alone Justin, it was brought up in the telecast of both of their games...in fact they showed 49ers Harbaugh talking to refs about it before the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version