Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Defender Wishlists 2013: 6" Black Series

<< < (2/6) > >>

Rob:
The initial post says we'll move onto the next movie... do you just want one specific movie for now?

If not, I mostly just want the vintage line in this size... but I'd want to start with Core OT characters and Bounty Hunters.

1 ) Vader
2 ) Threepio
3 ) Old Kenobi
4 ) Admiral Ackbar
5 ) Chewbacca
6 ) ANH Luke
7 ) ANH Leia
8 ) Bossk
9 ) Dengar
10 ) Palpatine

Scott:
Yeah I missed that Rob, it is wide open whatever you want for 6" :)

P-Siddy:

* Darth Vader ANH
* Luke Skywalker ANH
* Princess Leia ANH
* Chewbacca ANH
* C-3PO
* Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH
* Lando Calrissian (ESB Bespin)
* Bossk
* 4-LOM
* Zuckuss

Scockery:
1. Bossk
2. IG-88
3. Jawa
4. Tusken Raider
5. Gamorrean Guard
6. Rebel Fleet Trooper
7. Snowtrooper
8. Emperor's Royal Guard
9. Admiral Ackbar
10. 2-1B

Brian:
Its kind of exciting to make one of these lists when there is basically a clean slate of wide open selections, like the early POTF2 days or something.  There are a lot of characters that seem like they'd be slam dunks, but I guess I'll make my list like we've got one more year of this or something.  I'm all in for doing all of the vintage (original) line figures as well, and it looks like the lists so far are heavily (almost completely) OT based.

1. Darth Vader
2. Chewbacca
3. C-3PO
4. Princess Leia - ANH
5. Luke Skywalker - Tatooine
6. Obi-Wan "Old Ben" Kenobi
7. Lando Calrissian - Bespin
8. Yoda
9. Bossk (and all bounty hunters)
10. Jabba the Hutt

It is tough to leave it at 10, since we're basically starting fresh.  I want all the bounty hunters, all the Cantina aliens (particularly the "main" ones), troops, Hoth stuff, etc. Not to mention all the beasts and everything.  Looking at it if we had one more year of these (although I'm sure we'll get more), I'd at least want to have the ANH lineup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version