Community > JD Sports Forum!

JediDefender Fantasy Basketball 2014

<< < (9/10) > >>

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: Rob on October 25, 2013, 05:10 PM ---I'd take that bet.  Bench Rose, Davis, and Leonard and let's see if you finish anything other than dead last.

--- End quote ---

2/3rds there!  Leonard's still walking, he just sucks.

Rob:
I have Davis in my other league that I joined this year.  I took over for some other jackass who sucked and Davis was the only decent keeper I had going in.  That season is just about over.

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: Rob on December  3, 2013, 10:56 AM ---I have Davis in my other league that I joined this year.  I took over for some other jackass who sucked and Davis was the only decent keeper I had going in.  That season is just about over.

--- End quote ---

He's out 4-6 weeks. It could be worse.  You should have him for the last 3 months. I took him first in my dental school 12 team league and I think my team is deep enough to absorb the hit and stay in first place till then. I have Beal out there too, but I have Drummond, Hawes, Cousins, Batum and Hayward all playing pretty well and a solid cast of characters under them.

Rob:
Yeah, but the team was already bad to begin with.  It's going to take me a year or two to get it up to par.  I managed to grab Al Jefferson in the draft, and I think he's keeper level stuff, but I'm going to have to find some up and coming superstars to get into serious contention with this team.  This is the one where the commissioner set the draft for 15 seconds per pick and didn't tell anyone.  ******.

Morgbug:
By the looks of things on stat tracker, congratulations are in order for Virex. Well done sir, after that rocket out of the gate I didn't think you'd hold on, but well done. 

You're still a prick though  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version