Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels - Class I Vehicles

<< < (2/9) > >>

Jesse James:
I use MLC-3's in my nerdy little Star Wars world...  outdated little infantry support tanks, kinda like the "Bren Carrier" the brits used in World War 2.

Old maybe predating even the Clone Wars, but functional and cheap.

I even take them beat up at toy shows, like $3 a piece, and clean them up, paintjob...

So yeah I'd LOVE to see some mini-rigs pop up just for the hell of it. :)

Jeff:
If the rumor reports and teases are correct, we should have our first Class I Vehicle/Figure set sourced from Star Wars Rebels... don't get too excited, it's just a recycled/repainted Clone Wars Class I vehicle.

I'm still hoping they get around to giving us one of those Imp Speeder Bike/Swoops with the cargo pod trailer thingy they spent so much time stealing in Season 1.

Scockery:
Yeah, but a HARD TO FIND one at least. Make some folks happy.

McMetal:
What is it, seriously? :)

Edit: NM, I see it was the Scout Bomber, good choice.

At least Kanan has a new head sculpt.

Nicklab:
I've got to say, I'm a little annoyed by the different head sculpt on Kanan in the Class I vehicle set.  I think the Y-Wing Scout Bomber was one of the cooler offerings at the tail end of the Clone Wars era.  But if we're going to see it reissued, how about some new deco?  Or a different pack-in figure?  And to do Kanan with a headset?  It just comes across a little weak.

This set also hints at something else.  That being that we're probably unlikely to get a Ghost vehicle in the 3.75" line.  If Hasbro is offering up a previously made vehicle with REBELS characters that has had NOTHING AT ALL to do with that TV series?  It makes me think that they feel a need to offer up more vehicles for hero characters in addition to the Phantom.  All told, the Phantom can hold two figures, maybe three.  So where does the rest of the Ghost's crew go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version