Author Topic: Star Wars: Rebels - Class II Vehicles  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: Rebels - Class II Vehicles
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2014, 01:17 PM »
Picked up the Sith Inquisitor's Prototype TIE and the AT-DP at the TRU near my work yesterday. They had the Phantom too - but I left it since I mostly wanted to take advantage of the BOGO40%Off sale that TRU is running right now. I also used a $5 coupon I had which brought the cost for the two vehicles down to $34 (including tax).

Haven't had a chance to open them yet, I'm sure once I get my hands on the AT-DP driver or Inquisitor figures, I'll get more excited about these vehicles....
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2014, 08:46 PM »
Picked up all three today. I'll wait for the show to air to judge The Phantom. I like the other two. Especially the Tie Advanced. ATDP does seem a little small.

Glad to have them all though.

Can not get used to "Disney" on the box.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:23 PM by GrandMoffNick »
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2014, 09:13 AM »
I picked up all 3 last night too. The boxes are staring at me right now begging to be opened!
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 2, 2014, 10:52 AM »
I came across another full case of these at Target, but they didn't have the TIE with Inquisitor pack-in figure. I guess that version is coming later. I did go ahead and buy another AT-DP since I had a gift card ready to use up.

Opened it last night, it's a cool little vehicle, albeit a little spindly. I have no trouble getting it to sit upright but harder to mimic any kind of walking motion ala the AT-RT. I was pleasantly surprised to see at least a little detailing in the interior cockpit.
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.