Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels - 5 POA Animated Style Figs

<< < (7/12) > >>

Dave:
Are either Sabine or Hera scheduled to be released as figures anytime soon, either as individually carded figures or as pack-ins?

My daughter is getting in to the show with me and the boys but wants to play with some of the girl characters.

Nicklab:
Sabine and Hera both come as part of the Mission Series 2-packs.  And each of them is packed with a Stormtrooper.  Sabine and a Stormtrooper are in Mission Series wave 5.  Hera and the Stormtrooper with pauldron are probably in the following wave, but I haven't seen any retail solicitation for that wave yet.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on November 10, 2014, 06:58 PM ---Sabine and Hera both come as part of the Mission Series 2-packs.  And each of them is packed with a Stormtrooper.  Sabine and a Stormtrooper are in Mission Series wave 5.  Hera and the Stormtrooper with pauldron are probably in the following wave, but I haven't seen any retail solicitation for that wave yet.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. 

That is actually a really smart way to pack these figures in if Hasbro believes they can't sell a female figure.  Pack them with Stormtroopers for $10 and you should get more takers.

McMetal:
Sabine really needs a removable helmet version. She hardly ever even wears that damn thing on the show.

Jesse James:
Did it with Ezra, so it's kind of confusing not to do it with Sabine, but I'm guessing it's her hair, the animation style, and the shrinking of her head they'd have to do (or enlarging of the helmet) not looking right, which is keeping them from giving her a removable helmet.  Just my guess right now.  I'd not be shocked to see a helmetless version at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version