Author Topic: Recent purchases  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Recent purchases
« Reply #45 on: October 6, 2014, 02:41 PM »
All pretty solid figures.  Lando especially...  Evazan too is quite a dandy upgrade.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 7, 2014, 02:14 PM »
Bought a Snowtrooper Commander from Jeff, then I stopped by TRU after a meeting and found some Wave 5. No Ree Yees, but I got Doallyn, Vader and a second Snowy and Wedge because it was a BOGO so why not.

This pretty much catches me up for the year, but I still need to track down some older figures like Bespin Vader and Pablo Jill that were either rare here or I just kept passing on until they disappeared.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 9, 2014, 12:18 PM »
I picked up the TBS ROTS Vader and Snowspeeder Wedge this morning, as well as the ROTS Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter.  The BOGO deal at TRU certainly was a help.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2014, 12:32 PM »
Stopped by a TRU while on the other side of town and found another few cases of Wave 4/5. Picked up Ree Yees and also the Rebels 2 (3?) pack just because the BOGO is still going on.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 04:45 PM »
Stopped by a TRU last night searching for LEGO deals and ended up grabbing a second Malgus (have the TVC version) and second Starkiller to display the alternate gear.

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 1, 2015, 04:02 PM »
I stopped at WM today and they must've just put out a case because they had two of the droids, a Malgus, a Starkiller, etc. We got Starkiller for my "son" for Christmas, and so I got Malgus today. Nice looking figure.
I am not the Stig

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #51 on: January 5, 2015, 09:28 PM »
I got what may have been the last Scanner Tech 2-pack for Xmas. :P  It was like 40% off clearance price too, which is nice.  Heads swap nicely too, to other figures.

Not a very Star Wars year, but I got some awesome other stuff.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi General
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 6, 2015, 10:59 AM »
I stopped at WM today and they must've just put out a case because they had two of the droids, a Malgus, a Starkiller, etc. We got Starkiller for my "son" for Christmas, and so I got Malgus today. Nice looking figure.

I didn't know WM still carried 3 3/4 inch figures. None of mine have shelf space for them and haven't for more than a year.
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2015, 11:32 PM »
Picked up a bunch of Biggs on clearance at Amazon and to my shock he is a perfect fit for the AT-ST Pilot heads (K-Mart sets), of which I have about 3 billion of them sitting here, even some unopened I think.  Fell into some fun pilot headswapping with that.

The AT-ST guy heads don't fit on much I'd found, then this, so I'm happy.  I'll do headcasts for the headless AT-ST guys then I guess down the road.  Overall a goofy good day in a way.

Offline Master_Phruby

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2015, 09:17 AM »

I didn't know WM still carried 3 3/4 inch figures. None of mine have shelf space for them and haven't for more than a year.

I see that too. There is no shelf space dedicated to 3 3/4 in figures even the 5pos stuff.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours