Author Topic: 6" Black Series Recent Purchases  (Read 1952 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series Recent Purchases
« Reply #60 on: August 4, 2014, 12:23 PM »
Nice grab.  Does it have a good visor plate?  I grabbed one this morning that looks pretty bent up.

In other 6" news, I picked up the W4 Anakin and Clone Trooper at Target this morning.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 4, 2014, 03:09 PM »
This may appeal to no one else, thankfully it only appealed to a couple others online and not very much. May also technically belong in another thread, but my most recent 6" Black Series purchase:

« Last Edit: August 4, 2014, 03:12 PM by GrandMoffNick »
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi General
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2014, 02:14 PM »
I picked up the Bikerscout! Very excited. The piece is nearly a bonafide work of art; the figure itself is nearly perfect, it doesn't suffer from the stormtroopers quazi-bowleggness and is beautifully detailed. The is pretty bitchen', however, I wish the handle bars had some articulation, and the exhaust petals not having it's full range of motion is disappointing.

Over all, a great display piece. Very sound and satisfying purchase.
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2014, 03:18 PM »
Custom 6" purchase number 2.

Jaina Solo

"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2014, 11:35 PM »
With the 6" logjam around here, I finally broke down and placed an online order for 2X Anakins and 3X Clone Troopers. Even with shipping it came to less than I would have paid at retail anyway.  :)
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2014, 12:13 AM »
Speaking of log-jams, the local Disney Store is clearancing their stock of Greedos, Hans, and Leias... for $14.99