Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

6" Black Series Deluxe Line

<< < (2/18) > >>

Brian:
I have to admit, Jabba was one of the larger things I thought they might get to eventually in this line (if successful), but it is a little surprising that it might be on the way next year.  I hope all these rumors today are true, because it sounds pretty great.  I wonder if we will get the dais and all the trimmings (similar to the last 3 3/4" version), and if so, what it will cost.

Jesse James:
How much was 3.75" Jabba w/Dais?  I forget now...  I'd say double that if it's a set like that?  Seems sort of likely.

Angry Ewok:
I'd actually dig a new Jabba...

Greg:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 30, 2013, 09:09 PM ---How much was 3.75" Jabba w/Dais?  I forget now...  I'd say double that if it's a set like that?  Seems sort of likely.

--- End quote ---

I believe the Wal-Mart Jabba was $35-$40. If the dais is too expensive for this 6-inch release, a carbonite Han accessory along with Salacious mini-fig would suffice.

Angry Ewok:

--- Quote from: Greg on October 30, 2013, 09:21 PM ---I believe the Wal-Mart Jabba was $35-$40. If the dais is too expensive for this 6-inch release, a carbonite Han accessory along with Salacious mini-fig would suffice.

--- End quote ---

See, the dais interests me for purely nostalgic reasons - don't care a bit for yet another carbonite block.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version