Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels Toy Rumors!

<< < (15/16) > >>

Captain Piet:
Don't forget Kanan with scout Y-wing pack on Force Friday too.

McMetal:
I was just thinking how cool it was when they used to make Star Wars Rebels action figures. That was a fun couple of months.  ::)

At this rate the %$^&* season is going to be over before those 2 Inquisitors and Rex make it out, if ever.

I get the focus on the new movie but they are letting the current media die on the vine as a result. Those new figures should have been in the latest TFA waves instead of repack swag like Kanan and the Inquisitor.

So much squandered potential...

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on November 17, 2015, 12:49 PM ---I get the focus on the new movie but they are letting the current media die on the vine as a result. Those new figures should have been in the latest TFA waves instead of repack swag like Kanan and the Inquisitor.

--- End quote ---

I said pretty much the same thing over on the TFA Jungle/Space/Snow/Desert thread - there was absolutely ZERO reason to subject us to more Kanan and Inquisitor figures. Instead of getting them, that's where the "Old Man" Rex and Seventh Sister figures should have been slotted in - would have made for MUCH MORE compelling assortments.

I get the need to repackage Kylo Ren and the First Order Stormtrooper - but the remaining 5 figures in each assortment should have been 100% new - these are supposedly "cheaper" and more "cost effective" there should be ZERO need for them to have carry-forwards beyond wanting them out to meet demand.

Jeff:
Yeah, I'll give them a pass on Ezra since he's the "main" character and they gave him his lightsaber this time...  but Kanan and Inquisitor (who is dead and gone from the series) should have been Rex and Fifth Brother for sure since those appeared ready to go at SDCC. 

Nicklab:
Seriously?  I totally missed that this new version of Ezra came with a lightsaber.

I would have to think that the new Rebels figures are probably going to come out After the big TFA push.  Which probably means that they may not be out until some time in January or February.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version