Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75" Figures

The Black Series 3.75" - Wave 4

<< < (11/20) > >>

Dressel Rebel:
Oh that Dagobah Luke is terrible, just look at it. It looks like it fell into a blender while you were making a smoothie and it took a couple seconds before you could react and pull the plug. Epic pass.

Jesse James:
That's why the OTC one exists.  Me, besides potentially dismal deco, I'm pretty stoked to get something more useful than a miniature GG statue.  :-\  I find Yoda and his horse**** articulation count for $10 to be far more offensive as figures go.  My TVC Yoda will be hitching a ride in the pack I think.

Luke may sport a TVC Bespin Luke head though.  That head...  yeah, ****** paintjobs are pretty tough to fix.

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on July  8, 2014, 02:10 AM --- I find Yoda and his horse**** articulation count for $10 to be far more offensive as figures go.  My TVC Yoda will be hitching a ride in the pack I think.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget the pack comes with the new Yoda. So to use it you'll still need to buy it.

The pack is disappointing looking to me too though. Just too huge like those Chewie/3PO packs have always been. I'm still waiting for a good looking sculpted version of that, too.

Scott:

Luke turned out way better than I thought

I really like Yoda even though his arms can't be posed a little bit more...that is a little bit of a bummer but the way he is OK for both a standing and in backpack mode.

Jesse James:
I NEED TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version