Author Topic: Star Wars Rebels Saga Legends Figures  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Rebels Saga Legends Figures
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2014, 05:09 PM »
Good to see as expected the Snowtrooper is a carry forward as I will be buying scads of him.

It looks like that entire wave is carried forward into the new package line, right? Jedi Luke, Clone Wars Obi-Wan, Snowtrooper & Darth Maul - am I missing anyone from the wave that so far has only hit in non-US markets?
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I like big books and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
    • http://darby-harn.blogspot.com/
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2014, 06:12 PM »
Darth Maul is missing for the moment but I believe he's in wave 2 from the Sandtroopers report a while back.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2014, 08:39 PM »
Technically all of these figures are "Saga Legends". I think the carded samples for Vader and Snowtrooper are errors as they should only have the Star Wars logo at the top and not the SWR.

Ok, I assume the logo branding will be corrected at some point then. I do get that it's technically one line in 2 different flavors. Fine with me, as long as they slap "Rebels" on the Rebels stuff so I know what to buy, LOL.
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2014, 08:43 PM »
Makes sense lumping all the 5 POA into one basic line like that.  All the Legends/CloneWars/Legacy stuff was a disaster from self-competition standpoint.  As it is, there's still Mission Series and so there's still really 3 lines.  Breaking Rebels off from Legends would be even more separation, and of the stuff you want that target demographic to focus on.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Dave

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cheese
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2014, 01:18 PM »
Technically all of these figures are "Saga Legends". I think the carded samples for Vader and Snowtrooper are errors as they should only have the Star Wars logo at the top and not the SWR.

So do Rebels and Legends all have the same SKU/DPCI number, and are they coming in mixed cases?  I haven't seen case assortments listed for these yet.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2014, 01:22 PM »

So do Rebels and Legends all have the same SKU/DPCI number, and are they coming in mixed cases?  I haven't seen case assortments listed for these yet.

Rebels/SL are the same assortment (mixed in cases).
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • i stay down with my demons
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Looks like pre-orders are finally going up for the first wave of Rebels/Legends figures. 

It will be interesting to see if these are actually going to make it to the stores before the show airs on October 3rd. 
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
Follow me on Twitter - @jedidefender / @jlsmentek