Author Topic: SDCC'14 Exclusive 6" Jabba the Hutt's Throne Room Set  (Read 26538 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC'14 Exclusive 6" Jabba the Hutt's Throne Room Set
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2014, 02:17 PM »
Thought I'd be a little cool on this one, but I like the set over all. Having a holder for carbonite Han was just surprise and handy bonus. In person, it convinced my buddy who wasn't hot on buying one take my extra.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2014, 10:13 AM »
Thought I'd be a little cool on this one, but I like the set over all. Having a holder for carbonite Han was just surprise and handy bonus. In person, it convinced my buddy who wasn't hot on buying one take my extra.

So, you weren't a big fan of this at first, but bought two?  Then you had to push your extra on a buddy that didn't really want it?  As one of many who didn't get a shot at one of these, that's kind of ******.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2014, 05:32 PM »
I finally got mine on Saturday.

The last kick in the balls was that it took me 30 minutes of waiting at the FedEx Kinkos that they sent it to before someone could actually get the package for me from the back.