Author Topic: 6" Black Series Wave 4 (2014 Wave 2)  (Read 6062 times)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: 6" Black Series - 2014 Wave 2
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2014, 02:55 PM »
I thought I had heard something about this wave turning up at Disney stores.

That's where I saw the 20+ Anakins, Clones, Fetts and Stormtroopers in Paris.  The outrageous price was enough to leave them behind (not including the long line).

I do hope Disney continues to stock 6" after they are clearancing out all the pegs of their Greedos, Hans and Leias.  I guess my fear is that Disney will think it's a poor line and quit stocking them.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 02:57 PM by P-Siddy »

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2014, 03:21 PM »
I'm really surprised there has not been more of an outcry about this wave. I mean, it NEVER hit here AT ALL. Anywhere. If I hadn't orderd from Dorkside I'd still be looking for them.

I guess having 2 PT and 2 carry-forwards doesn't make it the most appealing wave but I still think it's super weird how this one ended up completely MIA. I get that this was the last wave in the "old" packaging but sheesh.
In full submission we are reborn, we are the ploughshare and yet we are the sword...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • what is it? it's it.
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 10:19 AM »
Have yet to see these at retail here in the US.

I'm really surprised there has not been more of an outcry about this wave. I mean, it NEVER hit here AT ALL. Anywhere.

Just an FYI that Hasbro has discontinued this wave (and 6" Wave 1 finally), meaning they are taking no new orders and whatever is in the distribution chain is it for this wave.

If you haven't seen Anakin/Clone at retail yet and really want the black/orange packaged versions, you may want to go ahead and grab them from HasbroToyShop or another online shop to be sure you get them.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender / Follow me -> @jlsmentek