Community > Other Toy Lines

Aliens: Colonial Marines - by Hiya Toy

<< < (11/16) > >>

Jesse James:
I've seen some of the Transformer stuff out there and it's insane...  Really detailed stuff.

I'm glad Star Wars has at least some decent stuff as it limps along, and I'm fine with it as it is I guess.  I just would love to have gotten like Han in his TFA outfit that he wore 90% of the movie, but articulated, and some other stuff...  Hurt more with Rogue One.  I would've loved to have had a shot at all the Rogues, some of the Rebel Troopers & officers & pilots...  Just good versions of more would've been nice.  The 5POA just will never resonate with me, and I'll just customize it some.  :-\

The Acid Rain line gets a ton of my $, and I've learned my lesson to pre-order as soon as it comes out, and not piss around.  ::)  I missed their SDCC exclusive this year too, and that's killing me.  Prices after the show were immediately insane and never came back.  Bah.

But what they do, I like, and it works in Star Wars dios and stuff to me...  I think without some crossover, I'm not into it then.

Jesse James:
Now make it A:USCM and Predator too because they revealed new Predator action figures which looked insanely well done.  One even appeared to have the flint lock pistol ala (I believe) Predator 2.  Wonder if we'll get a Danny Glover figure?

Also Aliens: Colonial Marines female troopers...  nice to get some diversity.

McMetal:
Any links to good pics?

efranks:
Toy Ark has some good pics: http://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-hiya-toys-aliens-predator-figures-241644

I'm really digging the Predator figures and the female Colonial Marines.

I get why their APC is the price that it is but it's kind of outside my budget. As much as I'd like to pick it up, I think I'll be content with another couple aliens, the female CMs and the Predator figures. I'm glad Hiya took a chance on the APC though, that's going to be out there for those that want it.

E...

Jesse James:
I'm getting one.  I've committed and squirrel a little aside every couple weeks for it.  I'd like 2, but that's going to be very up in the air...  I'd just like one kind of for display, one kind of for fun/fiddling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version