Author Topic: Simpsons  (Read 24830 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Simpsons
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 03:10 AM »
My Target put out a shelf hanger full of these either today or late Thursday.  There were a lot of them there but there were some scattered around so someone had been going through them.  I didn't bother to pick any up, I'm not really a Simpsons fan.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 1, 2014, 03:39 PM »
Today was the official launch date, so I swung by a local Target and grabbed a few blindly. Ended up with 2 Barts, Homer, Maggie, Nelson, Itchy and Flanders. Along with my TRU haul from last week this gives me 9 of the 16, and I have a few duplicates (and other duplicates from the last few series) that I should be able to trade either here or on Reddit for a complete set.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 1, 2014, 05:12 PM »
Is there officially supposed to be another wave of Simpsons blind figures?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 1, 2014, 05:16 PM »
Is there officially supposed to be another wave of Simpsons blind figures?

Nothing has been said on any future Simpsons anything.  I kind of doubt it actually but I wouldn't mind it one bit.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #34 on: May 1, 2014, 05:34 PM »
I hope so. I want Selma and Patty, Comic Book Guy, Moe, Barney, Carl, Duff Man, Smithers, Otto, Edna, Groundskeeper Willy, Principal Skinner, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Bob, Bumblebee Man and Kent Brockman,
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 1, 2014, 07:56 PM »
I don't know why they would not consider doing a proper line for this brand like Star Wars, Harry Potter, LOTR, and every other license they have pretty much ever dealt with. They can't possibly think it wouldn't sell well, these things are insanely awesome and I would buy everything they put out and I am not even a Lego guy at all.

At the very least they should put the house in places like Target or TRU where more people could get a shot at it. The closest Lego store is over 2 hours away from here.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 1, 2014, 11:37 PM »
I hope so. I want Selma and Patty, Comic Book Guy, Moe, Barney, Carl, Duff Man, Smithers, Otto, Edna, Groundskeeper Willy, Principal Skinner, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Bob, Bumblebee Man and Kent Brockman,

I hope they let you pick the next wave.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 2, 2014, 01:04 PM »
I saw these at Target on Tuesday, and grabbed a handful of bags as well (Bart, Lisa, Mr. Burns, Chief Wiggum).  Really nicely done I thought, although now I sort of want to try and get them all :).

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 2, 2014, 01:11 PM »
I saw these at Target on Tuesday, and grabbed a handful of bags as well (Bart, Lisa, Mr. Burns, Chief Wiggum).  Really nicely done I thought, although now I sort of want to try and get them all :).

I was only going to buy the family..................... Now somehow I have all 16.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 2, 2014, 04:04 PM »
Picked up another $20 worth today, mostly duplicates that I'll have to trade away.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #40 on: May 3, 2014, 05:58 PM »
any of these over Itchy and Scratchy...still not sure on that one.  I really hope this goes Gaga and we either get more sets or another Wave.  Moe's Bar, Power Plant, Android Dungeon, the School

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2014, 03:23 AM »
Thanks to some trades I finally obtained a complete set of these.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2014, 08:20 AM »
I see the price on the Simpsons House has come down a bit on Amazon, pretty sure that will be my next big purchase. :)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2014, 06:25 PM »
I see the price on the Simpsons House has come down a bit on Amazon, pretty sure that will be my next big purchase. :)

5 cents?  Wasn't this thing always $200?
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2014, 11:28 PM »
I believe it was $200 if you walked into a Lego store and bought it, yeah. But we don't have one within 100 miles of here and the prices were consequently a lot higher on Amazon, I assume most were from 3rd party sellers. I'll admit it had been a while since I checked though, until this week.