Author Topic: My God...I'm a clone...  (Read 3575 times)

Offline SiteC

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • SiteC's Figure Collection Page
My God...I'm a clone...
« on: August 14, 2003, 03:20 AM »
Ok....so.

People have been telling me since last May that I look like Hayden Christensen.  Though I like Anakin as a character, I always dismissed them and said they were crazy.  This has been going on for a year or so now.  So....a little while ago I got bored and decided to put these rumors to an end and prove once and for all I did NOT look like Hayden.

Well.

I slapped myself in the face with this one.

I just stole some pix from TFN and did a splice and compare to some random pictures of me I had on my computer that lined up pretty well.  While not perfect, it presents a more or less...disturbing...to say the least...image....

Behold:  ATTACK OF THE CLONES

This was the first picture I did, and Its the least accurate, but it shows signs of similarity...

This is the second picture:  Its quite better and its starting to show frightening similarity...

Finally;  and this ones the real one that racked my brain.  I found a picture of Hayden and Natalie posed togather...and I decided, what the hell, I will see if my friend Sarah could pass for a costumed Padme as well....and my picture here on the split just...frightens me:  behold, Anakin Clone 3.0:

This really freaks me out.  Royally freaks me out.  People were right...

My god...

this said, do any of you compare to any characters and actors in SW or any movie for that matter??  My god....

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
Re: My God...I'm a clone...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 03:23 AM »
All i can say, then, and even now... is Wow.

its truly striking and scary and.. i don't know what to say.

as for looking like a character, i can't think of anyone i resemble.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 04:16 AM »
You really do resemble Anakin. Your facial structure seems to be pretty much identical to his. Sarah's image isn't rotated and sized just right, though, so I'm having trouble seeing it for her.

Very cool, though...

I don't resemble anyone, at least, I don't think I do.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 05:32 AM »
Damn...  Yep, I'm gonna have to agree with all your friends - you're pretty much a spot on much for Hayden, at least in those pictures there.  You sized and lined those things up perfectly!  Just get rid of the two different shadings between the two halves, and you'd probably not even know it's two different guys!

I'd be interested to see a picture or two of your entire face all at once, to judge it separately, rather than spliced with Haden's shots.  Got any of those too?  Did you post one in the Pics to Names thread?  Were you the fella with the pitchfork there?  Can't recall right now.  Guess I'll go check it out...

Now you just need to get one of them fancy Anakin FX Master Replicas lightsabers and a nice Jedi outfit, and cruise around town and sign some autographs!   8)

Offline SiteC

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 05:54 AM »
You really do resemble Anakin. Your facial structure seems to be pretty much identical to his. Sarah's image isn't rotated and sized just right, though, so I'm having trouble seeing it for her.

Yeah, she didn't come out all that much.  Although, I wanted to see if she did resemble Miss Portman...who knows if I dress up as Ani for a convention or something  I will need my wife :P

Damn...  Yep, I'm gonna have to agree with all your friends - you're pretty much a spot on much for Hayden, at least in those pictures there.  You sized and lined those things up perfectly!  Just get rid of the two different shadings between the two halves, and you'd probably not even know it's two different guys!

I'd be interested to see a picture or two of your entire face all at once, to judge it separately, rather than spliced with Haden's shots.  Got any of those too?  Did you post one in the Pics to Names thread?  Were you the fella with the pitchfork there?  Can't recall right now.  Guess I'll go check it out...

Now you just need to get one of them fancy Anakin FX Master Replicas lightsabers and a nice Jedi outfit, and cruise around town and sign some autographs!   8)

Yes, I was the pitchfork guy. hehe,  Here are the pics I used:

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2003, 06:30 AM »
Yo pitchfork dude!   ;D  I thought that might've been you Adam...

Yeah, I can still kinda see it in the full face shots too, just not quite as convincingly.  Mostly in that first one where you've got the scowl going, with the menacing stare that resembles a pissed off Anakin starting to ponder his turn towards the dark side...   8)

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2003, 01:15 PM »
I can see the resemblance between you and  Christensen.  As far as me looking like any actors I haven't  had anyone say anything and don't know of anyone that I resemble.  

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2003, 02:18 PM »
I know that its been said but it can't be said enough all you need is Ralph

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 02:21 PM »
I asked for full pictures over at RS (the side by side stuff is too hard to tell) and I'd say that you look a little like him.......but not as "spot on" as I thought with all that digital editing.

Proof positive that Photoshop can be deadly. Cool double pictures though.  :)
Got Clones?

Offline SiteC

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 02:36 PM »

I'm buying you a BB gun for christmas.

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 02:51 PM »
I have to say that Hayden has better lighting.  ;)

(But probably a lot more makeup.)
Post sober.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2003, 05:54 PM »
I just thought of someone else you kinda look like (I was trying to place it earlier when I posted but couldn't).

Watch the beginning of Dogma. You kind of reminded me of one of those hockey kids that kills God.  With shorter hair though.

:)
Got Clones?

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2003, 05:54 PM »

Brilliant.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2003, 09:47 PM »
Adam, you do look like Hayden in those pictures.   :o  It's amazing how your face fits perfectly over Hayden's.
dustrho

Offline Valtar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Impressive... Most Impressive.
    • View Profile
    • Valtarz Customz 'n' Artz
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2003, 10:22 PM »
Heh, now just cut your arm off and you should be perfect.   :P