Community > LEGO

Series 10 Minifigures

(1/5) > >>

Mikey D:
Series 10 CMF

Jesse James:
What a fantastic series!

:)

The mini sad clown, the Medusa, Roman officer, Colonial US guy, Mohawk, Spartan woman, Salty seadog, Cheech (looks like Cheech to me), Bee girl...  Love it.

efranks:
I'm not as hot on that one as some in the past. 

I'm in for the Indian, Roman, Medusa and the warrior chick but I think that's about it.  Maybe the colonial soldier. 

Medusa will go great with the Minotaur and Cyclops.  I'm a little disappointed there's no space themed guy in this wave though.

E...

Diddly:
Apparently the Gold figure is a chase limited to 5000 worldwide...

Gotta get Bee Girl though, and put her in some sort of Pearl Jam display. iPhone girl might end up sexting Vader :P

Diddly:
Local Wal-Marts put out their polybags today. All were $3.97:

-- Star Wars Mini Z-95 Headhunter
-- Hobbit Gandalf
-- DC Mini Batmobile
-- Galaxy Squad Orange Guy and Mech Walker
-- City Police Chopper (same one that was free on LEGO.com last month)
-- Legends of Chima 4 wheeler thing

I snagged the first four from that list. The Galaxy Squad set is pretty awesome. There's another one at TRU with a Green Guy and a bug that's equally as awesome. Both of them have convinced me to snag some of those sets.

I'm also considering some of those expensive modular building sets as backgrounds for the DC/Marvel guys. Just wish I had the cash, space won't be a problem after I finish my "spring cleaning" in which I plan on putting some of the older Star Wars sets in storage. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version